Thought I share some Top Coaching Tips I took away from a recent workshop I attended. Hope you’ll find them as helpful as I do.
1. Keep it simple
2. Be observant
3. Listen to the participants (and the horses – in equestrian coaching)
4. Keep an open mind
5. Have a plan A…and a backup plan B, C & D etc.
6. Say what works, rather than focussing on what doesn’t
7. Remain calm, giving confidence to the rider/participant
8. Keep a positive attitude.
9. Keep it fresh…try out new ideas…and don’t be disheartened if they don’t work. That’s ok too…try something else next time.
10. Be safe…stay safe.
Happy coaching 🙂